to infuse... to encourage... to invigorate...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

INSPIRIT during Hurricane Sandy

So we've had a few rainy days off, and what are we up to? Spending our time on social media of course! Here are a few of the fun shares by INSPIRIT company members during the FRANKENSTORM.


Carrie writes:
"One last walk before we officially batten down
the hatches for the night. We just made it
 before Bloomberg said 'Get Inside Y'all!'"


Nicole writes:

"Sandy, can't you see, I'm in misery
if u hit hard, my house goes dark,
there's nothin' left for me
my car has flown, here comes hailstones!,
I sit and wonder why-y-y oh why you hit me, oh
Sandy" -John Travolta (Grease)


Rebecca shares:
"Sometimes when you're not prepared for a hurricane
 you have to break out the Menorah in case of a blackout!"


Remi shares:



Sydnie shares:



Our hearts go out to all those who suffered any losses or damages during the storm. Stay safe and be well in this storm recovery period.

No comments:

Post a Comment